Morning all! We’ve just received word that Blue Sky has expanded its summer internship program to include all of its departments. The deadline to apply is April 30th. I have confirmed that this internship is indeed a paid one. Kudos to Blue Sky! It looks like a great program. So get your applications in before it’s too late!
Did you ever imagine what it may be like to spend the summer working alongside Animation professionals? Here at Blue Sky, our Summer Internship Program offers that and so much more! We have an array of positions available for the summer of 2012. Every department involved in the Internship program has a specific learning module they utilize to make your experience not only entertaining but full of knowledge that you can use in the future.
Located in Beautiful Greenwich CT, Blue Sky Studios is just a short 40 minute train ride from NYC! You can literally stay in any environment you want while you are here with us whether it’s an Apple Farm or the Big Apple!
The grounds of the Studio offer a serene park like atmosphere with many amenities including picnic tables, basketball courts and hiking trails. Come join us and you’ll see that Blue Sky is like no other place on earth!
– Must be a currently enrolled college or university junior, senior or grad student. We will also consider those who have graduated within a 3 month period of the application date.
– You must apply with appropriate backup work to the job. (Resume/reel/portfolio as needed)
– Two recommendation letters from professors or teachers within current department are required.
– A short essay describing what you hope to get out of the internship and what you think you can bring to Blue Sky.
– Must be 18 or over.
– Must have legal right to work in the US.
– Interns must be able to provide their own transportation and housing while in the program.
– Individual department requirements as needed. (software, hardware, drawing skills, etc)
Internship Program runs from June 18th to August 24th and applications will be accepted from April 9th to April 30th.
Please submit cover letter with appropriate backup to: email@example.com
or by mail:
1 American Lane, 3rd Floor
Greenwich CT 06831
Attn: Intern Coordinator
Layout Pre Visual
Audio Visual Tech