What does ASIFA mean to you? Your design could be used for our next membership card! ASIFA-East is holding a members-exclusive contest to design our new membership card! ASIFA-East is a volunteer run organization made up of animation enthusiasts who care deeply about the art of animation and the community we serve. We welcome your participation in helping us design the next membership card and hope you will add your personal touch to ASIFA-East.
- 1 year free membership to ASIFA-East
- Your exclusive design on an official ASIFA-East Membership Card
- Bragging rights to your artwork strategically placed in animator’s wallets throughout the East Coast
- Collectible Potential
Send us your design by August 30th, 2014. The ASIFA-East board will select the winner in September 2014.
- You must be a current ASIFA-East member.
- Your design can be in color or black and white.
- Document specs: Full Bleed Size: 1085 x 635 pixels, Document Trim Size: 1050 x 600 pixels, 300 Resolution
- Design must be an original piece of artwork conceived by you.
- The card is a business card size. You are only designing one side. The other side will be handled by the ASIFA-East board team and contain membership information such as name and date joined as well as our logo. Therefore, your design need not contain any text or ASIFA-East identifying information.
- You retain ownership of the design and grant ASIFA-East license to use it for the membership card, as well as in contest winner announcements and related member promotions.
- Please send your design as a jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, phone number, and email address. Put “Membership Design Contest” in the subject.
- One entry per member.
Thanks all and good luck!