Design ASIFA-East’s Membership Card!
What does ASIFA mean to you? Your design could be used for our next membership card! ASIFA-East is holding a members-exclusive contest to design our new membership card! We would love this to be an annual event – and for your designs to become collectibles! ASIFA-East is a volunteer run organization made up of animation enthusiasts who care deeply about the art of animation and the community we serve. We welcome your participation in helping us design the next membership card and hope you will add your personal touch to ASIFA-East.
Send us your design by June 30th, 2014. Winner will be selected by the ASIFA-East board by August, 2014.
- You must be a current ASIFA-East member.
- Your design can be in color or black and white.
- Document specs:
Full Bleed Size
3.62″ x 2.12″
92 x 54 mm
1085 x 635 pixels
Document Trim Size
3.50″ x 2.00″
89 x 51 mm
1050 x 600 pixels
- You may use these templates from Vistaprint:
- Design must be an original piece of artwork conceived by you.
- The card is a business card size. You are only designing one side. The other side will be handled by the ASIFA-East board team and contain membership information such as name and date joined as well as our logo. Therefore, your design need not contain any text or ASIFA-East identifying information.
- You retain ownership of the design and grant ASIFA-East license to use it for the membership card, as well as in contest winner announcements and related member promotions.
- Please send your design as a jpg to email@example.com with your full name, phone number, and email address. Put “Membership Design Contest” in the subject.
- One entry per member.
Thanks all and good luck!
What is ASIFA?
ASIFA (Association Internationale du Film d’ Animation) was formed in 1960 by an international group of animators to coordinate and increase worldwide visibility of animated film. ASIFA’s membership includes animation professionals and fans from more than 50 countries. ASIFA sponsors animation festivals in Annecy, Ottawa, and Hiroshima.
What is ASIFA-EAST?
ASIFA-East is the Eastern U.S. chapter of ASIFA, based in New York City. ASIFA-East hosts monthly screenings of animated films along with other events of interest to those in the East Coast animation community, as well as fans of the medium. ASIFA-East also conducts a yearly animation festival, a unique showcase for the most groundbreaking independent and commercial animation being produced in the industry today. To learn more ASIFA-East, please read our former President David B. Levy’s post on AniMondays, a wonderfully informative, behind the scenes look at our organization.